NJMET is seeking Engineering Analyst / Lab Technician
Failure and construction analysis of electronic components have been the primary objective of Component-Analysis. We are looking for an Engineering Analyst / Lab Technician to help in this area using specialized equipment, such as low & high magnification microscopes, high performance digital cameras, XRF etc. The services we provide to our customers include:
- Failure analysis
- Construction analysis
- Destructive physical analysis (DPA)
- XRF Analysis in detection of elements
- Other chemistry techniques
The successful candidate should have a minimum 3 to 5 years relevant work experience or a college degree and equivalent experience. (Electronics / Chemical Engineering or BS in Chemistry)
He/she should also:
- Be computer literate (current software)
- Have a solid background in Electronics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Must be fluent in English and possess good writing skills
- Must possess an analytical mind
- Must have outstanding laboratory report generation skills
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
See http://www.njmetmtl.com/engineering%20analyst.aspx on the NJMET website for details on how to apply.